What you’ll learn:
- Designing your app
- Use Adobe InDesign CC to design your iPad app layout
- Use InDesign CC to add interactive overlays—there are 10 to choose from including hyperlinks, slide shows, audio, video, panorama and pan and zoom
- Add interactive HTML content such as Google maps or animations created using Adobe Edge Animate CC
- Preview your content quickly and easily, including testing interactivity on a connected iPad, or on your desktop
- Building your app:
- Move from InDesign CC to the Digital Publishing Suite App Builder (Mac only) to prepare the final file which you will submit to the Apple App store.
This workshop is best suited for:
Designers who already know InDesign and who are not interested in learning to write code.
Some knowledge of InDesign required.
Please note: This is not a hands-on workshop, so no equipment is needed unless you want to bring it for note-taking
**Please park in spots marked for student parking so you don't get parking ticket**