Win a Google Hangout session with Luba Lukova!
Enter the Twitter raffle for a chance to win an exclusive Google hangout session with internationally renown, social commentary artist and author Luba Lukova.
6 entrants will be selected as winners to participate in the Google Hangout. You will have a rare chance to ask questions and converse one on one with Luba about her work and her upcoming book.
Click the twitter button below to tweet the entry tweet. You must also follow @AIGAOrlando so that you are able to receive direct messages from us. In the event that you are one of the chosen winners, you will be contacted via Twitter. This Twitter Raffle ends September 13, 2013 midnight, Eastern Standard Time at which time the drawing for the winners will take place.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Luba Lukova Graphic Guts Raffle will be conducted exclusively online.
- You must follow @AIGAOrlando to participate.
- There is only one prize per person.
- Multiple tweets in a single day, duplicate accounts, spamming or any abuse or violation of Twitter guidelines and policies will result is disqualification from the raffle. https://support.twitter.com/articles/18311-the-twitter-rules
- Any alterations or modifications to the generated tweet will result in disqualification.
- If a winner is unable to accept their entry, it will be forfeited.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant if all promotion rules are not followed.
- Odds of winning vary with number of participating entrants.
- This raffle is void where prohibited.
AIGA is a non profit organization, committed to advancing design as a professional craft, strategic tool and vital cultural force.
If for any reason, the raffle is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation, any suspected evidence of tampering or technological corruption or if any portion of the contest is compromised by virus, bugs, worms or unauthorized human intervention, fraud, acts of God, strikes, terrorists acts, criminal acts of third parties, an insufficient number of qualified entries, or any other causes beyond our control which corrupts, threatens or impairs the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the promotion, we reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the drawing at our sole discretion.